Are you looking for a skilled, experienced dentist that does dental implants in the Chelmsford, MA area? Crosspoint Family Dental specializes in a wide range of procedures including dental implants, bridges, dentures and much more. We offer a friendly, comfortable office environment while working to achieve your dental and smile goals.
Choosing Dental Implants in Chelmsford, MA
A periodontist or an oral surgeon will evaluate your current oral health and the need for dental implants. Structurally, a dental implant is a titanium post that replaces the missing tooth root. Implants can also be used to support full or partial dentures, improving denture retention and stability. The benefits of dental implants include:
- Preventative – Implants can prevent bone loss and gum recession that often occurs with bridges and dentures.
- Cost Effective – One tooth is replaced instead of the several necessary to install a bridge, implants usually cost less than traditional bridgework.
- Comfortable – Implants function very similar to natural teeth and are comfortable and stable.
- Appealing – Implants are cosmetically appealing. We match your dental implants to the natural color of your existing teeth to make it look and feel like your other teeth.
- Preservation – Missing teeth can cause bone shrinkage, which may result in a receding jaw line and a change in the facial structure. Implants help prevent deterioration of the jawbone.
Dental implants are a permanent and appealing solution to replace missing or extracted teeth. They are preferred over alternatives such as bridges because additional teeth do not need to be moved or altered.
Schedule your Dental Implants Consultation
Crosspoint Family Dental offers dental implants in the Chelmsford, MA area. We have appointments Monday-Friday and on Saturdays by appointment arrangement only. Call us today at (978) 459-6467 to schedule an appointment or if you have questions.
Highly Innovative Technology & Professional Dentists
Our Happy Patients
I am a new customer to the dental practice but am very pleased with the level of care that I have a received so far. My hygienist, Stephanie, was very thorough (and gentile) during the cleaning/exam and went above and beyond to assist me with my insurance coverage. 5/5 would recommend to anyone in search of a new dentist!
I have been going to this practice close to 20 years. There was a different doctor before however even the new team is great. No complains over any of their treatments or recommendations.